Okay people. I know that my blog has been covered with dust and spider webs everywhere. Haha. Here I am bringing my cleaning weapons to clean up this dusty blog of mine. Haha.
Firstly, the june holidays are over in a twinkle of an eye. Next week is the last week of the 1 month holiday. Time really flies. I seriously wonder when can I really settle down to start revising for my Olevels. How? It is getting nearer and nearer to us. Time is running out. My holiday assignments are incomplete too. Sigh. I really should start panicking about the terrible results that I have been getting for the first semester. People please help me start my engine to STUDY!!!!
Hmm. for the past 3 weeks, I went to School's cultural potpourri on 28 May. The day where I stayed out of my house past midnight without my parents. I went out to shop for 90th anniversary dinner too at Jurong Point, Westmall, Ang Mo Kio hub... etc. haha. I went to sleep and laze around at people's bed too. Haha. I must be too Bored that's why would go out for naps instead of sleeping at my own bed. >.<
I shall update again. Haha. Tired le. SLeep....
ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz......
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment